At Queensway, we have created a dynamic and supportive environment in which we all work and grow together. We genuinely care for one another. We want everyone in our family to be happy and succeed, so we keep an eye out for each other, inspire each other and celebrate with each other.
At every level we have clear targets and scorecards, so we all understand the role we play in driving the business forward. We share our successes with our teams, offer ongoing development opportunities and encourage mobility between our different locations and businesses.
We aim to create in a culture of openness and two way communication, so we have an app called Engage where our team members can share news, messages, photos and videos as well as get updated from different parts of the Queensway business.
Ultimately, we believe in living our values with each other, our customers, our suppliers and the communities in which we operate each and every day.
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonuses at every level – so everyone is rewarded when the business does well
- A Refer a Friend scheme – if one of your pals passes probation, you get a bonus!
- Mates rates at all our Point A Hotels in London and Scotland
- Discounts at bars, gyms, restaurants and spas in the neighbourhoods in which our Hotels operate
- If you work in one of breakfast-serving hotels, your breakfast is on us!
- If you work in one of our Starbucks stores, enjoy a free beverage every day
- Access to amazing learning opportunities through the Queensway Academy, including free English lessons
- Enhanced leave to start a family, after all we believe family comes first
- Support whenever you need it through the Stronger Together programme within the Queensway Foundation. Legal troubles, financial issues, family problems, bereavement... anything goes, we are here to help
- Opportunities to give back to those less fortunate through the Queensway Foundation
- Killer company events – because teams who work best together have fun together!
With almost 600 full and part-timers, we want to harness and develop the potential of every member of the Queensway Family.
Our Academy offers a variety of courses and qualifications in various subject areas including compliance, customer service and leadership.
Our face-to-face learning events for supervisors, managers and chefs include:
• Leadership workshops
• Business simulations
• Coaching and mentoring workshops
• Finance and HR courses
We also offer a high-quality Apprenticeship Scheme for bar and kitchen employees, hotel and coffee houses teams and management. This includes qualifications ranging from Hospitality Team Member Level 2 to Chartered Manager Level 6, accredited by ILM and Anglia Ruskin University.
Our aim is to offer a blended approach to learning for all, whether you’re front of house, back of house or working in the Support Office.